Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ipamorelin Results and experiences.

I used 100mcg 3 times a day, i used it exactly as GHRP-6 in my experiences thread... I used it injected directly in to joints and areas that i have damaged and found over just a 2 week period a massive amount of improvement, in particular in my elbow where i was suffering from a strained ligament.. the pain subsided totally and full strength returned within 4 weeks.. this was after it hurting on and off for over 3 months. The pain has never returned,

As for its anabolic properties I used 300mcg straight after training to get a much larger pulse in GH, and found recovery improved vastly... over 12 weeks on this protocol I lost about 2 lbs. in bodyfat.. but as my BF is very low I think had I been bigger this number would have been considerably higher.
I saw an increase in vascularity.. improved skin texture.. very deep sleep, in fact I was feeling sleepy quite a bit through the day.. minimal water retention and about 3lb gain in mass... sadly I am at my genetic max I feel for size and find it nearly impossible to hold on to anything over my current weight, however 2lb has lasted over 3 months, with the obvious fluctuations in glycogen retention etc... I use an average weight based on 14 readings through the week to get a correct measurement.

If I combined this with something like CJC, which I hope to do very shortly i feel this could be an incredible combination.. and currently the best peptide combination.. although i still love the effects of ghrp-6, i love the hunger stimulation.
The selective effects of Ipamorelin make this a very special peptide..

Russians peptide rating..

10/10

This is a must buy HGH and perfect to get to grips with peptides if you are a first time user.